Monday, March 09, 2009

Oh. My. GOD.

I just stumbled across something so amazing, so surprising - I am totally and completely blown away by this. Essentially, this guy scoured You Tube for videos of musicians and singers playing/singing solo. He then mixed and spliced together various videos to create a new song. The process is amazing, and the songs themselves are so - damn - good.

This is something completely of our own time - something that is only possible right now. I'm amazed by this - I can't say that enough. Here is the first video I saw - I'll embed that in this post - after, I'll post the link to hear all of his songs that he's created - and they're all great - I would highly recommend watching them all.



http://thru-you.com/#/videos/3/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, when Jenn told me about that compilation I thought it would be, you know, just ok. But that was suprisingly good.